Hi friend! One thing we love about visiting Epcot throughout the year are all the fun festivals. I wanted to share with you some of the highlights from our visit to the Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival this Spring. It was such a perfect timing with Charlie's birthday trip. We were so excited to hope over and see what all the festival had to offer!
The Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is a beautiful time at Epcot focusing on all things horticulture. You will find all things floral including stunning topiaries, tasty dishes in outdoor kitchens, spring focused merchandise, live entertainment, gardens and so much fun! The festival runs from March 3- July 5, 2021.
Be sure to grab your Festival Passport full of all things to do, see and eat in the festival as well as your FREE GoGo Big Squeeze!
We started our morning at Joffrey's Coffee & Tea Company for a sprinkle donut and some coffee! We enjoyed a peaceful moment by the gardens and planned out our first stops.
Naturally, I had to wear my floral nail dashes from Red Aspen to support the Floral vibes of the day!
One of our first activity stops we made was at The Goodness Garden Butterfly House Presented by GoGo Squeeze. We found it in Future World West just between the Imagination Pavilion and the Land Pavilion. The kids loved being able to get up close with an assortment of colorful butterflies.
We learned about the butterfly life cycles and even got to see adorable houses of chrysalis stage butterflies. There were so many species represented, it was such a fun time trying to spot them all.
Onto the search for.... drumroll... Topiaries! They are some of the most beautiful works of art. There were so many of them scattered across the park. These beautiful, floral sculptures feature some classic Disney characters like:
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Broom, Ostriches, Hippo and Mushrooms – Main Entrance
- Woody, Bo Peep and her sheep – Future World West
- Figment – Future World West near Imagination!
- Topiary Butterflies – Future World West
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Future World West
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy – Showcase Plaza
- Pluto and Chip ‘n Dale – Showcase Plaza
- Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Showcase Plaza
- Buzz Lightyear – Future World East near Mission: SPACE®
- Bambi and Friends – Future World East near Mouse Gear
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon Topiary – Japan Pavilion
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Snow White and Dopey – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Remy – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – United Kingdom
- Peter Pan and Captain Hook – United Kingdom
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom
- Tinker Bell and Fairy Houses – United Kingdom
After some fun rides, hunting topiaries and the Butterfly house, we were ready for a refreshing pick me up. We stopped by the Pineapple Promenade for some refreshments located in the Showcase Plaza, near Port of Entry. Charlie LOVED the Dole Whip and I absolutely had to try the Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade. Oh my goodness, we were in for a treat. They were not only beautiful in color and design but were the perfect cool down treat break from the hot Florida sun.
Being on the lookout for Vegan & allergy friendly cuisine is always so easy with markers on menus and the Festival Cuisine Key located in your Festival Passport-
Want a sneek peak at the tasty food available at the festival? Head over to the Disney Parks Blog HERE to peep the menu items!
After some more rides and topiary searching we made a stop at the American Pavilion for lunch while enjoying some live entertainment of bands at the America Gardens Theatre. We loved taking a break and listening to the beautiful sounds of the live bands while getting a lovely view of the World Showcase Lagoon.
After lunch, we headed off to ride some more rides and loved finding Flower Festival touches all throughout the park and even the rides such as on The Living with the Land attraction.
Finishing off our day we did a stop at The Honey Bee-stro for some Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake. This was definitely a hit for Meredith. It was amazing! Crafted with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses. So much goodness and made for the perfect treat at the end of the day!
We had such an amazing time visiting The Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. We will definitely have to visit during the Springtime again. Let us know in the comments below if you have visited the Flower & Garden Festival?